Magitech Polymer Based Water Replant & Prime Coat :
Magitech clear coat is a modified acrylic copolymer emulsion used as a clear coat lacquer and water replant improved physical strength and superior adhesion to old concrete, masonry, break, and many other surfaces.
The dispersion contains an anionic emulsifier system and is free from film-forming aids, solvents, and plasticizers.
Surface Preparation :
- The surface to be applied must be free from dust, loose material paint, oil, or any other material which may impair adhesion
- Mechanical means for surface preparation are strongly suggested. Finally, vacuum cleaning of all loose solids and liquids can be done if required.
- All surface cracks up to 5mm in width should be filled up with Magitech Crackfill more than 5mm and all separation gaps should be filled with Magitech Two-Component Products.
- The surface must be pre-wanted with water & brought to a touch-dry state
- Then apply the first coat of Magitech Transparent Chemical.
- Apply the same as a primer with a brush/roller to the entire substrate.
- Use a stiff brush to ensure that the Magitech Tranperent is applied well into undulation & holes in the substrate.
- Let the Magitech Transparent dry up completely before the second coat of Magitech Membrane.
- After the Magitech Transparent Chemical dries apply the first coat of Magitech Membrane.
- Apply by brush and rubber coat and allow drying completely for 6 to 8 hours.
- At least two coats are recommended of Magitech Modified bituminous waterproofing membrane.
- After priming applies two coats of Magitech membrane to allow drying completely for 6 to 8 hours.
Available In: 5ltr, 10ltr, 20ltr