Magitech Latex SBR appears to be milky white in color and is considered as the top-of-the-line emulsion that finds used for enhancing the performance of concrete and cement mortar.
It is suitable as an admixture for obtaining waterproof concrete, plasters, and mortars it is also suitable for the preparation of Repair Mortars. Damaged and spalled concrete repair of large cracks.
Features & Benefits :
- Simple to use
- Provides excellent bond to concrete, adhesion plaster
- masonry, stonework, etc.
- Provides Waterproof screeds Plaster.
- Prevents Leakage & Dampness.
- Reduce drying & aging shrinkage cracks.
- Enhance the strength of a repair mortar & provides durability
- Useful as a bonding agent between old and new concrete surfaces.
Where to Use :
- Waterproofing of small roof terraces, sunken portions of toilet & bathrooms, chajjas & lift pits, balconies & staircases.
- As a bond coat plaster to plaster, concrete to - old concrete, plaster to concrete masonry to stonework, etc.
- As bonding slurry coat for pinhole treatment on the concrete surface as repair mortar for overhead application.
- For bonding & waterproofing application
- 1 kg of Magitech Latex SBR will cover 70-80 sq. ft area in 2 coats for proportion mix 1:1:3 (Magitech SBR: Water: Cement)
Packing Available : 500ml, 1, 5 & 20Ltr.
Storage: Minimum of 12 months shelf life.
Technical information :
||Free Flowing Liquid
|Specific gravity @ 30 c.gm/cc
||1.02 + 0.02
|Non Volatile Matter %
||30 to 32
|Bond Strength, N/mm2
||Resists Mild Acids & Alkalies